Saturday, April 12, 2008

Count Down to Another Life

Hello again. It has been awhile since I've been here but I have a good excuse. Life got in the way. Not that that's a bad thing, but sometimes the mundane encroaches on what we want to do with ourselves.

I'm looking forward to the end of this month with anticipation and a little dread. I'll be leaving my full time job and taking on the life of a writer. Twice as much time, not nearly as much money.

Notice that I've added another book cover to the art work here. Isn't it beautiful? I'll be working on another book for the Dark Tarot series by Tease Publishing. No release date in sight yet, but I suspect it will be sometime next year.

My first one, Bring Me To Life, is with the editors now, so hopefully, I'll be able to announce the release date soon. First e-book and then print. It's very exciting!

There's only one problem right now with this writing thing... my muse has decided to visit, but she's brought a very strange tale with her and it isn't at all what I'm supposed to be working on. I've decided that I can't deny her, though, so I'll be taking a little side trip. As she reveals the story to me, I'll try to keep you posted.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Please check out http://www.darktarotauthors.blogspot.com/ Beginning on 4-15, there will be daily posts that will let you enter contests to win neat prizes. I'll be posting there first, so please pop over there to see what's up.

Until next time.

T.C.

No comments: